guitars drums bands stroke

During my second year in high school, I began playing the snare drums for the school’s cheering competition. I was the second-lead drummer for whichever year I was in, and would be so until my fourth year of high school. This snare drumming outing would be marvelous for when I would go on to play the drums for rock bands during high school and university.

A different case was when I started to play acoustic guitar at my third year of high school. My own father, rest his soul, was a Spanish guitar virtuoso who commenced being tutored on guitars (and horseback riding) at a very young age! And then he was the one who taught me how to play, although I would never nearly be as good as him on it.

Now, on my first year of university, papa gave me an electric guitar as a present (no longer certain if it was a birthday or Christmas gift), and I got better and better at it. As well, I began playing the piano just a tad.

The entire time, from high school to university, I would play either drums or guitars in non-school bands. I would play mostly rock, sometimes with a folk or also shoegaze edge. It was great while it lasted! Nonetheless, following my bachelor’s degree graduation, I stopped partaking in bands, even though I never stopped playing as a hobby in my own quarters.

Once I turned 27 or 28, however, there was hardly any time anymore for such pursuits, although I still played some via the Apple Garage Band. These days, due to my stroke, I can no longer play any musical instrument at all. Anyhow, I was still elated to have done it for a time in my life.

Vox amplifier


"Studio Brussel" sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment